Thursday, May 3, 2012

Its a wet one!

Went out and played 9 holes today. Conditions were not perfect. Where do I start?

Let's start with the weather. It was cloudy and muggy. It wasn't that cold but it was really really wet. By wet I mean everything was wet. I felt like I should've had one of those fly fishing pants on. I guess waterproof golf shoes were a great investment!

The greens today were horrible. Well had to complain all 18 holes were being worked on. I guess they were being aerated and oh boy was it tough putting. The balls were skipping like it was no body's business .

Overall considering the conditions I played pretty well. Shot 4 over on the front 9. Back 9 was closed due to aeration. My approach shots were goo today. A lot better than the last time out. I was able to get off the tee and hit respectable drives with my 3-iron. It was good to hit the ball flush and hear it take off and the sound of a good divot.

No comments:

Post a Comment