Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hot hot and HOT!!!

Today's practice round was a tale of 2 nines. One nine I played 10 over and the other nine I played 3 over. 10 over nine included a birdie on a Par 3. I just couldn't get off the tee box.

By the end of the nightmare Nine I finally figured out what I was doing wrong on the tee. I was rushing. I didn't take my time setting up or during my swing.

Realized it after I hit two great tee shots down the middle. A driver that went 280 yards and a 3 iron that went down the middle at exactly where I was aiming. Everything went smooth from there on. The only hiccup in the round was on the 12th.

For some unimaginable reason the 12th hole gives me the hardest time. And its one of the easiest! Someday I'll just play the holes that gives me the most trouble. Tomorrow I have a match against a pretty good player. We'll see if today's results will bear fruit for tomorrow's match. a

No comments:

Post a Comment